Moccasins - Daisy
It's impossible not to fall for our new Daisy Moccasins. These might be the most adorable shoes we've created so far! The perfect pair for cute summer outfits.
Our Daisy Moccasins were designed by Vanessa Simard, a mother of two beautiful little girls. She wanted moccasins without graphics so they would easily match with everything. The perforations on the shoes are inspired by the daisy flower (Marguerite in French), which is also her youngest daughter, Anne's, second name.
Steps to follow to make sure you bring home the perfect pair of moccasins:
1. Trace your baby’s foot on a piece of paper (make sure the foot is flat on the sheet and toes are well deployed).
2. Measure with a ruler the length of the foot.
3. Add approximatively 1 cm to the foot measurement (for room to grow).
4. Refer to the size guide below to order your Timommii shoes.
|Age Group||US Size||Length (Cm / Inches)|
|3-6 months||2||up to 11 cm / 4.3"|
|6-12 months||3||up to 11.8 cm / 4.6"|
|12-18 months||4||up to 12.6 cm / 5.0"|
|18-24 months||5||up to 13.4 cm / 5.3"|
*Please note that all measurements listed above are the length of the outside sole from heel to toe.
- Tested and approved by Podiatrists and Moms!
- Light and flexible soft-soled moccasins which promote natural foot function.
- Top-quality leather offers breathability and durability.
- Cushioned insoles add an extra layer of protection and comfort.
- Elastic inserts make shoes easy to put on and stay on: no more lost shoes!
- Suede outsoles prevent slippage and allow feet to grip the surface.
- Our shoes are designed by Moms for Moms in Canada.