Introducing the Fiji sandals! These sandy-brown leather closed-toed sandals feature a beautifully designed shell. We imagine these paired with a cute summer dress, a pair of jean shorts, a skirt or a beach outfit. They are perfect for babies under 24 months as their soft insoles ensure baby can develop his/her stability, balance, coordination, and muscular strength. The flexible insoles and cushioned ankles with suede outsoles provide comfort and protection! The fact that they are closed-toed offers enough protection whilst ensuring enough breathability; a must for daycare.
*Velcro closure allowing easy adjustment, a few seconds only to put on and we promise no tears.
*Size US 3-5, features an extra grip sole allowing for more durability, waterproofing & anti-slip protection.
Steps to follow to make sure you bring home the perfect pair of moccasins:
1. Trace your baby’s foot on a piece of paper (make sure the foot is flat on the sheet and toes are well deployed).
2. Measure with a ruler the length of the foot.
3. Add approximatively 1 cm to the foot measurement (for room to grow).
4. Refer to the size guide below to order your Timommii shoes.
|Age Group||US Size||Length (Cm / Inches)|
|3-6 months||2||up to 11 cm / 4.3"|
|6-12 months||3||up to 11.8 cm / 4.6"|
|12-18 months||4||up to 12.6 cm / 5.0"|
|18-24 months||5||up to 13.4 cm / 5.3"|
*Please note that all measurements listed above are the length of the outside sole from heel to toe.
- Tested and approved by Podiatrists and Moms!
- Light and flexible soft-soled moccasins which promote natural foot function.
- Top-quality leather offers breathability and durability.
- Cushioned insoles add an extra layer of protection and comfort.
- Elastic inserts make shoes easy to put on and stay on: no more lost shoes!
- Suede outsoles prevent slippage and allow feet to grip the surface.
- Our shoes are designed by Moms for Moms in Canada.