Gender neutral booties inspired by our beloved Caramel design - they were so popular we had to bring them back in different colours! They are a perfect addition to a baby's wardrobe. They can be worn while playing at daycare or at your next family gathering. Plus they are black so they literally fit with everything.
Made of weathered black leather with an easy pull-on/off tab at the back and a zipper on the inside part of the shoe to facilitate slipping them on, they are versatile and most importantly super comfy for those little toes!
Steps to follow to make sure you bring home the perfect pair of moccasins:
1. Trace your baby’s foot on a piece of paper (make sure the foot is flat on the sheet and toes are well deployed).
2. Measure with a ruler the length of the foot.
3. Add approximatively 1 cm to the foot measurement (for room to grow).
4. Refer to the size guide below to order your Timommii shoes.
|Age Group||US Size||Length (Cm / Inches)|
|3-6 months||2||up to 11 cm / 4.3"|
|6-12 months||3||up to 11.8 cm / 4.6"|
|12-18 months||4||up to 12.6 cm / 5.0"|
|18-24 months||5||up to 13.4 cm / 5.3"|
*Please note that all measurements listed above are the length of the outside sole from heel to toe.
- Tested and approved by Podiatrists and Moms!
- Light and flexible soft-soled moccasins which promote natural foot function.
- Top-quality leather offers breathability and durability.
- Cushioned insoles add an extra layer of protection and comfort.
- Elastic inserts make shoes easy to put on and stay on: no more lost shoes!
- Suede outsoles prevent slippage and allow feet to grip the surface.
- Our shoes are designed by Moms for Moms in Canada.