Moccasins - Adele
You can't go wrong with black! Our new classy Adele Moccasins are topped with a lovely bow detail. These leather shoes are perfect as they combine comfort and style. They are ideal for dress-up occasions such as grandma's birthday when combined with a cute bow headband and everyday outfits, literally what every mom wants! Ideal for hurried mornings when mom and dad don't have time to find the pair of shoes that matches with the three-colour outfit that their baby is wearing.
These moccasins were designed by Mylène Blais, a devoted Childcare Educator and mom of two cute little girls; Ann and Adele. Her idea for creating this pair of shoes came as she realized with a few other moms that it was not easy to find comfortable and recommended shoes for babies that could fit with everything! She thus decided to go with the weathered black leather and made sure to add the bow detail on top to give them that classy touch.
Steps to follow to make sure you bring home the perfect pair of moccasins:
1. Trace your baby’s foot on a piece of paper (make sure the foot is flat on the sheet and toes are well deployed).
2. Measure with a ruler the length of the foot.
3. Add approximatively 1 cm to the foot measurement (for room to grow).
4. Refer to the size guide below to order your Timommii shoes.
|Age Group||US Size||Length (Cm / Inches)|
|3-6 months||2||up to 11 cm / 4.3"|
|6-12 months||3||up to 11.8 cm / 4.6"|
|12-18 months||4||up to 12.6 cm / 5.0"|
|18-24 months||5||up to 13.4 cm / 5.3"|
*Please note that all measurements listed above are the length of the outside sole from heel to toe.
- Tested and approved by Podiatrists and Moms!
- Light and flexible soft-soled moccasins which promote natural foot function.
- Top-quality leather offers breathability and durability.
- Cushioned insoles add an extra layer of protection and comfort.
- Elastic inserts make shoes easy to put on and stay on: no more lost shoes!
- Suede outsoles prevent slippage and allow feet to grip the surface.
- Our shoes are designed by Moms for Moms in Canada.