We wanted to create a timeless & gender neutral bootie design that would easily match with almost everything. This also makes it easier to pass a pair from one baby to the next. Every small detail has been thought of, from the colour of the leather, to the seams and the laces. Esma booties can be worn with a dress, a pair of jeans, a skirt, overalls, you name it... They will complete your baby's look to perfection - boy or girl!
Our booties were designed by Maïka Dufour, mom of two beautiful little girls: Marine & Estelle. The name was taken from the two first letters of her daughter’s names (Es + Ma)!
Steps to follow to make sure you bring home the perfect pair of moccasins:
1. Trace your baby’s foot on a piece of paper (make sure the foot is flat on the sheet and toes are well deployed).
2. Measure with a ruler the length of the foot.
3. Add approximatively 1 cm to the foot measurement (for room to grow).
4. Refer to the size guide below to order your Timommii shoes.
|Age Group||US Size||Length (Cm / Inches)|
|3-6 months||2||up to 11 cm / 4.3"|
|6-12 months||3||up to 11.8 cm / 4.6"|
|12-18 months||4||up to 12.6 cm / 5.0"|
|18-24 months||5||up to 13.4 cm / 5.3"|
*Please note that all measurements listed above are the length of the outside sole from heel to toe.
- Tested and approved by Podiatrists and Moms!
- Light and flexible soft-soled moccasins which promote natural foot function.
- Top-quality leather offers breathability and durability.
- Cushioned insoles add an extra layer of protection and comfort.
- Elastic inserts make shoes easy to put on and stay on: no more lost shoes!
- Suede outsoles prevent slippage and allow feet to grip the surface.
- Our shoes are designed by Moms for Moms in Canada.