Tawny Brown Booties
Gender neutral booties inspired by our beloved Caramel design - they were so popular we had to bring them back in different colours! They are a perfect addition to a baby's wardrobe. They can be worn while playing at daycare or at your next family gathering.
Made of weathered tawny brown leather with an easy pull-on/off tab at the back and a zipper on the inside part of the shoe to facilitate slipping them on, they are versatile and most importantly super comfy for those little toes.
Steps to follow to make sure you bring home the perfect pair of moccasins:
1. Trace your baby’s foot on a piece of paper (make sure the foot is flat on the sheet and toes are well deployed).
2. Measure with a ruler the length of the foot.
3. Add approximatively 1 cm to the foot measurement (for room to grow).
4. Refer to the size guide below to order your Timommii shoes.
|Age Group||US Size||Length (Cm / Inches)|
|3-6 months||2||up to 11 cm / 4.3"|
|6-12 months||3||up to 11.8 cm / 4.6"|
|12-18 months||4||up to 12.6 cm / 5.0"|
|18-24 months||5||up to 13.4 cm / 5.3"|
*Please note that all measurements listed above are the length of the outside sole from heel to toe.
- Tested and approved by Podiatrists and Moms!
- Light and flexible soft-soled moccasins which promote natural foot function.
- Top-quality leather offers breathability and durability.
- Cushioned insoles add an extra layer of protection and comfort.
- Elastic inserts make shoes easy to put on and stay on: no more lost shoes!
- Suede outsoles prevent slippage and allow feet to grip the surface.
- Our shoes are designed by Moms for Moms in Canada.
Stephanie (Edmonton, Canada)
Marie-Chantal (Québec, Canada)
Emily (Calgary, Canada)
Mylène (Coleraine, Canada)
Karl (Edmonton, Canada)
Élizabeth (Québec, Canada)
Felicia (Calgary, Canada)
Maryève (Repentigny, Canada)
Alexandra (Québec, Canada)
Yvonne (Calgary, Canada)
We know moms know best when it comes to choosing what's best for their baby. We ensure that each of our products are approved by mommies as we believe in crafting products that resonate with you.
"It’s the perfect pair of moccasins for babies. At that age, you don't need a lot of support since the child is not walking per se. Babies need a light and flexible shoe to promote the natural gait of the foot. Before walking age, the purpose of the shoe is therefore mainly to protect the foot. The sole has a double lining on the inside which makes it even better to avoid external aggressions. It is also possible to remove it easily. The materials used are of good quality; avoid everything that is synthetic. Real leather prevents moisture from accumulating inside the shoe. In a nutshell, these pairs of moccasins meet all the criteria for a good shoe for infants (0-24 months old)."
Lina Nguyen — Podiatrist & Owner of Clinique Podiatrique Angus (Montreal, Canada)